LEVEL 3 LOCKDOWN STATEMENT
Ezemvelo Nature Reserve will be OPEN to the public in Gauteng under strict rules, as follows:
- No accommodation bookings will be allowed, and no social gatherings.
- Bookings for hiking, mountain biking, self drive excursions and running will be accepted. None of which will be allowed in groups. You are only allowed to travel with the people you live with.
- All visitors are to wear masks.
- We will only be issuing 50 permits a day over weekends and long weekends.
- 1 Permit per vehicle
- No more than 5 people per permit, at R75 per person.
- Payment must be made upfront, in full. No on the day permits will be issued.
- Permits are non-refundable and are only valid for the date of booking.
- Times will be strictly 8:00 to 17:00
- Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The reserve will remain closed to the public during the week, Monday to Friday.
- Certain facilities such as the shop and swimming pool will be out of bounds. Please insure you bring sufficient food and water.
- We implore visitors to act responsibly by maintaining social distance and adhering to all rules set out in the government Covid 19 regulations. Any breach of the above rules, or government regulations will be reported to the police and asked to leave the premises immediately.
Clients with existing accommodation bookings are requested to make contact with email@example.com to arrange the postponement of their booking.
We thank you for your support during this time.
Our hearts are with all other South Africans during this unprecedented and most challenging time.