A lovely shady camping and caravan area is also available. The camp site is located very near to the reception and other amenities. In total there are 50 camp sites of various sizes which operate on a first-come-first-served basis. A basic kitchen is available as well as two ablution blocks for the use of campers. In addition each site has its own braai facility as well as power points.
We recommend only off-road trailers and caravans access the reserve.
PricingPricing per person per caravan / tent (6 people).
|Children/ Pensioners||R 110.00|
Like any nature reserve, peace and quiet, conservation of nature and the safety of our clients are of utmost importance. Please adhere to the following rules of the reserve at all times;
- No Littering.
- Fires are only allowed in demarcated areas.
- No off-roading.
- Clients are not to pass the booms in their vehicles. Access only by foot or MTB.
- Adhere to reserve speed limit of 40km/h on Main Roads and 20km/h on Side Roads.
- At no point may wildlife be disturbed or fed.
- No night driving in private vehicles.
- Report any unsavoury activity to reception (083 308 4000)
- Use of facilities and hiking trails at own risk.
- No music is permitted.
- No Loud noise after 22:00
- Respect other visitors at all times.
Ezemvelo Nature Reserve adopts a Zero tolerance approach to the above rules. Clients will either be fined up to R1000 per offence or asked to leave the premises should they not abide by the rules.