Legaes are beautiful small cottages located near the main amenities of the reserve. They comfortably accommodate up to three people at a time. Nestled at the foot of the iron red hill that surrounds the main area, the chalets have a lovely view of the dam and distant grasslands. They are all fully-equipped and have private braai areas mostly situated in the shade of the Wild Saringas growing around the legae.
Toilet / shower
|Legae 1 and 2||Legae 4,5 and 6||Legae 7 and 8|
|Open plan||Open plan||Open plan|
|3 single beds (1 in loft)||1 double bed|
1 single bed (in loft)
|1 double bed|
PricingPricing is per unit per night.
Like any nature reserve, peace and quiet, conservation of nature and the safety of our clients are of utmost importance. Please adhere to the following rules of the reserve at all times;
- No Littering.
- Fires are only allowed in demarcated areas.
- No off-roading.
- Clients are not to pass the booms in their vehicles. Access only by foot or MTB.
- Adhere to reserve speed limit of 40km/h on Main Roads and 20km/h on Side Roads.
- At no point may wildlife be disturbed or fed.
- No night driving in private vehicles.
- Report any unsavoury activity to reception (083 308 4000)
- Use of facilities and hiking trails at own risk.
- No music is permitted.
- No Loud noise after 22:00
- Respect other visitors at all times.
Ezemvelo Nature Reserve adopts a Zero tolerance approach to the above rules. Clients will either be fined up to R1000 per offence or asked to leave the premises should they not abide by the rules.