General Info / Pricing
Like any reserve, conservation of nature and the safety of our clients are of utmost importance. Please adhere to the following rules of the reserve at all times:
- No littering.
- Fires are only allowed in demarcated areas.
- No offroading.
- Clients are not to pass the booms in their vehicles. Access only by foot or mountain bike.
- Adhere to reserve speed limit.
- At no point may wildlife be disturbed or fed.
- No night driving in private vehicles.
- Report any unsavoury activity to reception.
- Use of facilities and hiking trails at own risk.
- No music.
There is a shop on the reserve. The shop only stocks the basics: snacks, cool drinks, fire wood, etc. We do not have a liquor license and therefore no alcohol is available for sale on the premises. For all other items, guests are requested to bring along what they require.
Activity PricingHigh season is December, January and long weekends.
|Child (4 - 16 years)||R35.00||R40.00|
|Overnight Entrance Fee (Once-off)||Vehicle||R50.00||R55.00|
|Adult||R95.00||R105.00||Minimum 5 people|
|Guided walk / bird watching|
|Fishing||R70.00||R75.00||Per family per weekend|
PRICES ONLY VALID UNTIL 31 JANUARY 2017. PLEASE INQUIRE FOR THE UPDATED PRICELIST VALID FROM 1 FEBRUARY 2017.