Like any reserve, conservation of nature and the safety of our clients are of utmost importance. Please adhere to the following rules of the reserve at all times:
- No littering.
- Fires are only allowed in demarcated areas.
- No offroading.
- Clients are not to pass the booms in their vehicles. Access only by foot or mountain bike.
- Adhere to reserve speed limit.
- At no point may wildlife be disturbed or fed.
- No night driving in private vehicles.
- Report any unsavoury activity to reception.
- Use of facilities and hiking trails at own risk.
- No music.
There is a shop on the reserve. The shop only stocks the basics: snacks, cool drinks, fire wood, etc. We do not have a liquor license and therefore no alcohol is available for sale on the premises. For all other items, guests are requested to bring along what they require.
[table id=4 /]